26th Annual FME Turkey Jamboree
November 22nd & 23rd, 2014
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, November 22nd & 23rd 2014
Entry Fee: U8 to U11 =
Ages: Boys and Girls U7, U8, U9, U10, and U11
5616 20th Street East, Fife, WA 98424
2901 54th Ave East Fife, WA 98424
Field maps will be available the Thursday before the Jamboree
FHS (Fife High School)
Columbia Junior/Dacca Park
1. Registrations will not be accepted over the phone, e-mail, or fax.
2. Online registration is required at www.fmesoccer.org
3. Requirements include:
a. Completed registration form (online)
b. Registration payment is accepted via online credit card (preferred) or check payable to "FMEJSC." Please note if choosing to pay by check, payment must be received no later than 7 days after initial registration submitted.
c. Official roster, signed by your club registrar. (no pick-up/courtesy players)
4. All required items must be received by the deadline to be officially accepted and registered for the jamboree.
5. Those teams officially accepted are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
6. Full refunds will be given to teams not accepted.
7. Teams cancelling out of the jamboree may forfeit their entry fee.
8. If mailing in payment and roster, please:Make check payable to: "FMEJSC".Mail payment and signed roster to:
FME Turkey Jamboree * PO Box 1408 * Milton, WA 98354
1. All teams are guaranteed 3 games, round robin style as dictated by WSYSA.
2. Game duration will be 2-20 minute halves and five minute half times for all games. U11 will be in a modified format 6 vs. 6, similar to U10.
3. All players will receive a special Jamboree memento to remember this fun weekend.
4. Restroom facilities and concessions will be available at both locations. Portrait Photography and Portrait gift items will be available for purchase.
5. Coaches will need to check-in prior to their first game (please give yourself plenty of time to find your field). Teams that have not checked in will not be allowed to participate until doing so.
Field / Goal Measurement (in feet)